Monday, March 24, 2008

my heaviest weight


My heaviest weight
was at over 275 lbs. I joined WW in September 2004 and I lost 75 lbs in less than a year. I had relocated to Toronto in Summer 2005 and I maintained for a year at around 200-210 lbs. I wanted to loose more but I had a hard time sticking to the plan because of my lifestyle in Toronto which was eating out with friends a lot, traveling, dating with my boyfriend and drinking on weekends. September 2006, I learned I was pregnant with my second one -- i had mixed feelings about it. I was excited to have another child but at the same time not too happy to get heavy again which I did. Jake was born on May 10th 2007 , @ healthy 8 lbs and 3oz, 21 and half inches long and I was 270 lbs when I came home from the hospital. I managed to go down to 248.5 lbs on my own. I joined WW last fall 2007 and got down to 234 lbs by xmas time. I started falling off the plan again.. as xmas was my exuse then January, Febuary passed by... Now it is March!! I just recommited to WW again on March 20, 2008 at 236 lbs. I only gained 2 lbs since the last time I went in! I am thankful I did not gain much. :o) Now, I am going to stick to it this time. I know I can do it. I've done it before and I will do it again and finish it!

1 comment:

JessiesBlog said...

Welcome back!!
Sounds like you've done a great job in the past! Which means you can definitly do it again!!
Keep up the awesome attitude!!

Looking forward to reading your Blog!